NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan is a rosy color. It’s very creamy and opaque. What you see in the tube, is the color you get. It is some kind of magical lip paint cream that glides on so easily, and once it dries, it stays put on your lips. It doesn’t settle into fine lines nor does it dry out your lips. The finishing look you are left with is a smooth, soft matte color. The formula is lightweight and silky with that touch of a silicone feel but nothing uncomfortable. It’s everything you want a matte lip color to be! If you’re looking for a matte lip color that won’t dry out your lips, you have to try NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream!
I wore this for hours without touch up and that was after eating and drinking. I will say that for lighter shades you will need to apply thickly to prevent streaking. I love that I don’t have to wear a lip liner with these. It didn’t feather or bleed at all. Other than just being an amazing product, it also smell like a butter cake ;) (not overpowering scent).
I made this article for my sis Jenny Canlas.


No comments:
Post a Comment